Assistant for the international department Manager (m/f/d)
22/11/22 - We are looking for a full-time Assistant for the international department Manager (m/f/d)
Naturland - Association for Organic Agriculture e.V. promotes organic agriculture worldwide and, with 140,000 farmers, is the largest international association for organic agriculture in Germany. As a future-oriented association, organic competence and social responsibility belong together for Naturland.
We are looking for a full time
Assistant for the international department (m/f/d)
- Assistance to the manager of the international department including appointment organisation, travel planning and accounting, research, correspondence, etc.
- Telephone and written correspondence as well as coordination of internal and external customers, cooperation partners and members
- Organisation as well as preparation and follow-up of meetings, (video) conferences and symposia
- Administrative support for international educational activities and the Naturland Academy
- Ensuring good communication within the international department
- Filing and digitalization of documents, data maintenance
- Other administrative tasks to support day-to-day operations
- Successfully completed commercial training or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the assistance sector
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German. Other languages are an advantage
- Confident handling of common MS Office applications
- Discreet handling of sensitive information
- Very good written and oral communication
- Independent and self-reliant action as well as a careful and goal-oriented way of working
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- varied job in an innovative ecological association
- After familiarisation in Gräfelfing, a responsible job with independent work in a dynamic, motivated and committed team.
- Attractive additional benefits, e.g. Ticket Plus, company pension scheme and sport offers
- Possibility of mobile work
- An open-ended employment contract after completion of the probationary period
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application, stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations, by 30.11.2022, preferably by e-mail to:
Naturland - Verband für ökologischen Landbau e. V.