Employee (m/f/d) for our team International Member Support & Quality Assurance
23/08/21 - For our team International Member Support & Quality Assurance in Gräfelfing near Munich, we are looking for a full-time employee to start as soon as possible.
Naturland - Association for Organic Agriculture e.V. is the largest international association for organic agriculture. With 125,000 farmers, beekeepers, and fish farmers in more than 60 countries around the world, we stand for the fact that ecological, social, and fair management is a successful project worldwide.
We are looking for an
Employee (m/f/d) in the Team International Member Support & Quality Assurance
- Naturland member support of farms in Italy including cooperation with colleagues regarding social responsibility, certification, finance, quality management
- Quality assurance of farms in Italy. This includes, among others, coordination of freelancers, initial evaluations of interested farms, contact with relevant stakeholders (e.g. inspection bodies), and on-site farm visits.
- Service and support for Naturland members in Italy (including members' meetings, training courses and workshops)
- Participation in the implementation of funding projects in Europe
- Several years of professional experience in organic agriculture or rural development in Europe
- Knowledge in cultivation of Mediterranean crops is an advantage, further knowledge in the areas of quality assurance, operating resources or certification is desirable
- Completed studies, ideally with a focus on organic agriculture/horticulture or a comparable qualification
- A very good level of command of Italian and English, other languages are an advantage
- A reliable, independent, and structured way of working
- Good communication skills, ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel complete your profile
- A permanent job in an innovative eco-association
- A responsible job with an independent way of working in a dynamic, motivated and committed team
- Employee benefits, e.g. Ticketplus, sports offer, attractive contributions to the company pension plan, Jobbike, Deutschlandticket
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations by 30. September 2023, preferably by e-mail to the attention of