Employee (m/f/d) for our team International Member Support & Quality Assurance
23/10/27 - For our team International Member Support & Quality Assurance in Gräfelfing near Munich, we are looking for a full-time employee to start as soon as possible.
Naturland - Verband für ökologischen Landbau e. V. promotes organic agriculture worldwide and is one of the largest organic associations with over 125,000 farmers. For Naturland, organic competence and social responsibility built the foundation of successful and future-oriented action.
We are looking for the next possible date in full time in Gräfelfing near Munich for an
Employee (m/f/d) in the Team International Member Support & Quality Assurance
- Naturland member support of farms in Spain and other countries, including cooperation with colleagues regarding social responsibility, certification, finance, quality management.
- Quality assurance of farms in respective countries, including, among others, coordination of freelancers, initial evaluations of interested farms, contact with relevant stakeholders (e.g. inspection bodies), and on-site farm visits.
- Service and support for Naturland members, including members' meetings, training courses, workshops etc.
- Participation in the implementation of funding projects in Europe.
- Several years of professional experience in organic agriculture or rural development in Europe and/or globally
- Knowledge in cultivation of Mediterranean crops is an advantage, further knowledge in the areas of quality assurance, operating resources or certification is suitable
- Completed studies, ideally with a focus on organic agriculture/horticulture or a equivalent qualification
- A very good level of command of Spanish and English, other languages are an advantage
- A reliable, independent, and structured way of working
- Good communication skills, solid inter-cultural skills, ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel complete your profile
- A varied workplace in an innovative organic association
- Short coordination channels and a friendly working atmosphere with motivated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Attractive additional employee benefits, e.g. Ticketplus, company pension plan, sports offer
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations, preferably by e-mail to: